Vector Media Group is seeking a full-time PPC/SEM Specialist in the New York City area to join our team immediately. We are a growing interactive agency of 35 people located in the Flatiron District of Manhattan with great clients (like The Associated Press, Nielsen, New York City, St. Regis, The Economist, and others) and an incredible roadmap.
We need someone who is passionate about Paid Search and Digital Marketing to help manage our growing roster of clients. The ideal candidate will not only be proficient in the latest and greatest techniques and ad formats, but will also have the ability to think strategically about projects and put together integrated paid media plans blending search, display, and remarketing. You’ll be working on multiple client accounts across a variety of industries and verticals, but you’ll always have the same goal: to get the client the best possible results at the lowest cost. You will be working directly with our Partner of Digital Marketing and our Director of Digital Marketing to help craft and execute strategies, and will be responsible for all tasks associated with building and optimizing SEM campaigns. The right candidate will be able to multitask across diverse environments, communicate with clients and internal team members, and be dynamic enough to learn new technologies and processes.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-4 years of direct SEM experience, either in-house or working for another agency. Mastery of the techniques used to excel on platforms such as Google AdWords, Microsoft adCenter, and Yahoo! Gemini, as well as Facebook is essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and executing all aspects of PPC/SEM/Paid Social campaigns, including developing keyword and campaign strategy, ad and landing page testing, and bid and budget management
- Analyzing and assessing the performance of campaigns, and translating quantitative and qualitative data into actionable insights and recommendations for revising campaign strategy
- Communicating regularly with clients on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive and landscape intelligence
- Preparing weekly and monthly performance reports for both clients and internal team leads to assess performance
- Collaborating with our SEO team to identify the best keyword phrases to target in multi-dimensional digital marketing campaigns
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience managing campaigns in Google AdWords, Microsoft adCenter, Facebook Ads, and other paid search platforms. Certification in these platforms is a major plus.
- Experience using bid management platforms to help optimize campaigns (i.e., Acquisio, Marin, Kenshoo, SearchForce, etc)
- Experience with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and SiteCatalyst
- Advanced experience using spreadsheets and bulk editing tools to make large account-wide changes and to build a significant number of campaigns at scale
- Ability to generate and edit tracking codes and scripts for client delivery
- Ability to communicate directly with clients, both verbally and in writing
- Flexible hours and paid vacation policy
- Summer Fridays
- Lunch paid for the company, every day, via your own Seamless account
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Perks and discounts from many stores and services - Cell phone bills, hotels, rental cars, gyms, etc…
If you’re interested, please apply immediately, attention Jeevan Katwaru. Examples of your real-world work are just as important as the amount of experience you have. Please include in your cover letter a brief description of some of the projects that you have managed.